Serving Older Minnesotans,
Their Families & Professionals
Welcome to the Senior Housing Guide!
The Twin Cities Senior Housing Guide offers
information on resources and services that can help you
remain in your home or research future housing opportunities.
It also helps caregivers assist seniors who are considering
a move. A division of Housing Sense, whose mission is to "help
older adults, their families, and professionals make sense of
housing options and other resources," the Guide helps
clarify all current senior housing options with accurate,
The Twin Cities Senior Housing Guide looks
forward to being your senior housing resource. Email us
housing or housing related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call 651-690-3141.
Click to View the 2012-2013 Senior Housing Guide
To view the 2012-2013 Senior Housing
Guide click on the graphic above where it says,
Here to View the Interactive Twin Cities Senior Housing Guide."
Need an Expert Presenter?
We Have Speakers Available on
the Following Topics and more:
• Accessibility: Making Your Home
• Housing Options
• Money from Home: How a Reverse Mortgage Can Help
in Your Home
• How to have a Stress-Free Move
• Personal Papers: What to Keep & What to Toss
• Making the Move: Sort & Simplify
• Adult Children and Parent Relationships: The Next Steps
• What Adult Children and Their Parents Should Discuss
It's Too Late!